motmot.fview_ext_trig - camera trigger device
This package provides Python access to the motmot camera trigger
device. There are three modules within this
- motmot.fview_ext_trig.ttrigger – This is a Python module with
traited classes to interact with the camtrig
device. (lowest level)
- motmot.fview_ext_trig.live_timestamp_modeler – This module provides
a class, LiveTimestampModeler, that links the clocks of the camera
and the host computer, keeping a running update of the relationship
between the computer’s clock and the current framenumber on the
camera. The LiveTimestampModelerWithAnalogInput class also provides
a time-locked data stream on up to four channels. (middle level)
- motmot.fview_ext_trig.fview_ext_trig – This model implements a
plugin for fview to use the
LiveTimestampModelerWithAnalogInput class. (high level)
This package installs several command-line commands:
- trigger_set_frequency – Set the frequency of the camera
sync trigger on the CamTrig device.
- trigger_check_device – Check for the presence of the
CamTrig device. If the device is not found, it returns with a
non-zero exit code.
- trigger_enter_dfu_mode – Reboot the CamTrig device into
the DFU (Device Firmware Upload) mode. This can be used in
conjunction with dfu_programmer or Atmel FLIP to flash the device
with new firmware.
This Python module implements a class, FviewExtTrig, that
provides an fview plugin to use the camtrig
device. In the fview_ext_trig setup.py file, this class is registered
as an FView plugin (see writing FView plugins).