I (Andrew Straw) am the primary author and maintainer of this open source software:
- Vision Egg - Python visual stimulus generation library
- motmot - realtime camera software, including libcamiface
- pylibusb - Python wrapper for libusb
- PyUniversalLibrary - Python wrapper for Measurement Computing's DAQ library Universal Library
- stdeb - Python to Debian source package conversion utility
- connoshow - a WordPress plugin to show a Connotea bookmark's title and create links to it in the content of a blog entry
- wjUL - PyUniversalLibrary-like use of Warren Jasper's Measurement Computing PMD library (mcclibhid)
- drosophila eye map - directions of ommatidial axes of Drosophila melanogaster
I also wrote some stuff I have put in my virtual attic, where it is now gathering virtual dust:
I have several repositories for Ubuntu and Debian software at debs.astraw.com
I am maintaining (or least hosting) this open source software:
- PyOSG - Python wrapper for Open Scene Graph
I am a contributor to the following open source projects:
I have information about a bug in libc in Debian sarge.
If you are a collaborator of mine, read about getting access to the git repositories I host.
Page last modified Fri May 8 23:57:50 2009.